We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Welcome to the Ever Jane Wiki! The following help section is created and edited by wiki users, just like the rest of the wiki.
Experienced with Ever Jane, but new to wikis?[edit source]
Experienced with wikis, but new to Ever Jane?[edit source]
- The Ever Jane Wiki is designed to be a reference for all things Ever Jane-related. Feel free to create articles on topics as you encounter them, and of course to use the Ever Jane Wiki as a helpful guide to your Ever Jane experience.
- If you've worked with Media-wiki's before, then all of the standard formatting will be familiar.
- See Help:Style guide for some basic guidelines regarding article formatting.
New to everything?[edit source]
- If you're looking to find information, the best place to start is either browsing from the Main Page, or using the search box at the top of the page (Note: clicking "Go" will try to go to a page with the exact name you entered - if you want to look for keywords, click Search instead!).
- If you don't find what you're looking for, remember that the Ever Jane Wiki is made up of articles contributed by its users - it might just be that no one has written about that topic yet! So create one!
- If you want to contribute (perhaps you found a topic that didn't have any info when you were looking for it, and now you know more about it), go for it! The editing help page has the basics of how to use wiki formatting, and you can edit any page just by clicking the "edit" link at the top (you'll need to be logged in to see edit links, but creating an account is free and easy!). If you want to create a new page, just type the name in the search box on the left and click Go - if it doesn't exist, you'll be given the option to edit it as new.
- Enjoy your exploration of Ever, Jane!
Other Help[edit source]
If you need help with something related to the administration of the wiki, contact a.
For more detailed help topics, please visit our Help Wiki.